Heartbreaking - Red Deer Family's Dog Poisoned
You've probably heard me talking about my Jethro...the little Collie X that completely stole my heart a couple of years ago. Well, we live in a townhouse complex and our back yard opens up on a beautiful, but well used, greenspace. Every day I check to be sure that noone has tossed anything that could harm my Jethro into our yard, I can't imagine how we'd feel if he got sick from something. My heart goes out the Elgert family from Red Deer, whose dogs appear to have poisoned. Eva is...