I’m not sure if they’ve always been this popular…but I’ve heard so many people talking about those cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies this year…not to mention all the social media posts about them.
There’s no need to hide it if you love watching them, but why not make it a little more interesting? You can play this with your family or friends this weekend! I saw this on Thomas Rhett’s instagram story, shout out to Russell Dickerson for creating the rules!
Having a hard time reading the rules? Here they are;
TAKE A DRINK IF
- There’s a reference to a dead relative
- The main characters name is related to Christmas (Holly, Chris, Nick etc)
- Someone disses fake Christmas trees
- Newcomer partakes in old family/town tradition
- Someone is drinking hot chocolate, apple cider or egg nog
- Near miss kiss x2
- Obvious product advertisement x2
- There is a snowball fight or ice skating x 2
- Ugly Christmas sweater or tie x2
- Big city person transplanted in a small town
- Christmas caroling, tree farm or baking cookies
- Magic deal with Santa or Angel
- Anytime you hear jingle bells
- Snowed in x2
FINISH YOUR DRINK WHEN
- The Christmas cynic is filled with Christmas cheer
- It’s snowing on Christmas
- Finish your drink if the movie stars Candace Cameron Bure OR Lacey Chabert
Shout out to Russell Dickerson for this awesome new game!!