I bet you have a friend who has had an overly attached boyfriend…or an overly attached girlfriend.
Which can be kind of cute, right? It’s nice to be adored! Unless, said boyfriend or girlfriend takes it too far…
It looks like the internet has found the latest example of someone who is perhaps a little too possessive of their man. A note with a list of relationship rules was recently shared on Twitter by a user named Kale. It looks like Kale works at some sort of car dealership, as he said:
Some poor guy traded in his car and he had a contract from his girlfriend in it
Some of the line items on said contract?
- You are NOT to have a single girls phone number
- You are NOT to follow them on any social media (including Instagram Snapchat and Twitter)
- You are NOT to hang out with your friends more than two times a week
- You are NOT to look at a single girl
How exactly does one know if a girl is single just from looking at them?!
- I am allowed to do a phone check when EVER I please
- If we move in together your friend will RARELY be allowed over
- If I catch you around girl I kill you
Okay. Not only is she threatening him…but her grammar is awful!
Now people online confused the writer of the list for his gf, so to save the strife, Kale has since deleted the tweet.
So for the dumbasses that obviously can't read, the contract was not written by my girlfriend. She's very loving and isn't psychotic— Kale (@kkeyes96) August 10, 2017
Well that was fun while it lasted, 15.8k likes and over 5k retweets— Kale (@kkeyes96) August 10, 2017
- You are NOT to get mad at me about a single thing ever again
Except for this list, of course. I wonder if he traded her in along with the car?!
I cannot confirm this, but I believe the gf(and writer of the list) also wrote the song below. 😉