Thomas Rhett has finally given us details on his new album!
Due for release on September 8th, Life Changes will be Thomas’ third full-length studio album.
Is that a fitting name or what? To go along with the announcement, Rhett’s website has been updated with some of the biggest moments in his ‘Changes’ in his ‘Life’ so far.
- 1990 – Born: Thomas Rhett Akins in Valdasta, GA.
- 1995 – Met a girl named Lauren Gregory in 1st grade. She ignored me until we were about 16 though 🙂
- 2009 – A guy named Ben Vaughn saw me play with my dad in Nashville and offered me a job writing songs.
- 2012 – Lauren and I got married in front of all our family and friends.
- 2013 – Had my first #1 single and put out my first album, both called “It Goes Like This”.
- 2015 – Released my second album, Tangled Up, and a song named “Die a Happy Man” that would chance my life forever.
- 2017 – Became a dad for the first (AND second) time by the time this album comes out 🙂
Thomas has also been teasing what will be the second single from the album. “Unforgettable” gets sent to radio and will be available digitally tomorrow, July 28th.
The album’s first single recently became Rhett’s 8th #1 hit, and Maren Morris’ first! Check out the music video for “Craving You” below!