At a recent show at New York’s Madison Square Garden, Brett Eldredge shared a brand new song and told his fans it would be featured on his upcoming album – give a listen to “The Long Way Around Your Town” below!
“I wanna know everything about you, I wanna take the long way around your town”
Swoon, right? Looking for more Brett Eldredge? Lucky you! The Country Superstar sat down with the staff at Buzzfeed for a little Q&A!
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Take my dog Edgar outside.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Whiskey on the rocks.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
World’s best places to adventure.
5. Who is the last person that called you?
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
Apple’s basic mountain/space wallpaper.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I was onstage singing with Luke Bryan and he started singing a song that we hadn’t rehearsed. Both Luke and myself just winged it.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
Green Day’s Dookie.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
John Mayer’s new record.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
Cool places to visit.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
I like all of them!
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
[The] monkey covering his eyes.
19. What’s the last book you read?
Mr. S: My Life With Frank Sinatra.
20. What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?
I once took a date whitewater rafting and brought my entire band/crew along.
21. Which celebrity has made you the most starstruck?
I don’t really get starstruck much.
22. Who was the last person who texted you?
23. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
24. New York or Los Angeles?
25. Twitter or Instagram?
26. Bacon or Nutella?
27. Coffee or tea?
28. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
29. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chill while netflixing.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
I broke my uncle’s toy as a kid and never told him about it.
So glad he picked puppies over kitties…
Brett’s current single is the super fun “Somethin’ I’m Good At” – check out the official music video!