You can save this for St. Patrick’s Day ooooooor maybe your party coming up this weekend!
Yield = 125 gummy bears
- 1 Cup wine
- ½ Cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons or 6 packets of powdered gelatin
- 1 drop pink food coloring (if making Rosé Gummy Bears)
- 2-3 gummy bear molds
- Place the wine, sugar and gelatin in a saucepan over medium low heat (if you want to keep the alcohol in, make sure to keep under 90 degrees). Whisk for 2-3 minutes or until sugar and gelatin have dissolved. (Stir in the pink food coloring if making Rosé gummy bears)
- Using a glass measuring cup with a spout, pour the mixture over the gummy bear molds. Use an offset spatula to get rid of the excess and ensure all the molds are filled.
- Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes.
- When gelatin has set, bears will easily pop out from mold.
- Store uneaten wine gummy bears in an airtight container in the refrigerator.