This is too funny! There will only be one step in my future babysitter operations manual – 1: Please ensure my child is returned to my care in the state that I left them…
But one Reddit user took things to a whole other level! “Fordiman” shared an old instructional email that he sent to his son’s first babysitter…and it’s epic!
In case of crying
- Is his diaper dirty?
- Simple test is if the front feels swollen; if so, he’s peed at least.
- Poop will have a distinct smell; carefully open the back and look for signs
- He poops every other day, so it probably won’t be an issue
- See [Skills/Changing a Diaper]
- Is it close to feeding time?
- He is anticipating his bottle, and trying to hurry you
On changing his diaper:
If he has pooped or peed through his diaper (yes, this happens)
- If it’s trivial, carefully remove his outfit
- If it’s a goddamned warzone, carefully cut his outfit off, using blunt-nose scissors. Don’t worry about the outfit; no one likes taking off a poopy onesy, and particularly not him.
“Goddamned warzone” lol! Check out the full post below! More on the story from the Huffington Post, here.