The economy’s in the tank and there’s some tough times ahead. So here’s 5 tips from financial expert Gail Vaz-Oxlade (‘Til Debt Do Us Part) to help you save money in this slump.
1. Create a budget. But most importantly, stick to it!
2. Do NOT feel guilty if you can’t help out family and friends.
3. Family members may be putting pressure on you to buy a house. If you don’t have the money, don’t do it.
4. Go for the no name brands at the grocery store to help cut down your grocery bill.
5. Don’t rely on winning the lottery.