I read this today, and this is EXACTLY me!! Except #13, I totally just use my phone. How many of these can you relate to? And what concert did you see?
PS The hyperventilating owl (below) will be me when Garth Brooks finally announces the dates on his upcoming World Tour!!
1. Tour dates are up! Don’t freak out.
2. You start saving up so you can get the best seats possible.
3. You prepare meticulously for tickets to go on sale.
4. And your friends are on standby in case your internet goes out.
5. You do your “tickets purchased” victory dance!
6. You wait impatiently for concert day to come.
7. You obsessively revisit every album…
…including the really deep cuts.
8. You plan out your outfit weeks in advance.
9. You toss and turn the night before because you’re so excited.
10. You get to the concert and make a beeline for the merch stand.
11. You get lost trying to find your seats and panic that the show is about to start!
12. You instantly become friends with everyone seated around you.
13. You pull out your lighter for that one perfect song (and glare at the people holding up their cell phones).