If there’s 2 things Jess Moskaluke loves, it’s music and make-up! The “Cheap Wine and Cigarettes” singer has been busy putting the final touches on her new album that’s set to hit stores on April 15. The new CD titled “Light Up the Night” and the lip gloss collection, also with the same name, will be released on the same day.
Jess teamed up with Sexton in the City’s Natalie Sexton to create 6 new limited edition shimmering glosses.
- Girl Stuff – opalescent bright coral
- Sweetie Pie – creamy baby pink
- Oh Jessie – sheer glossy peachy pink
- Audition – over the top shimmery lavender-pink
- Buzz – high shine ballet slipper pink
- Socialite – sexy red with diamond like sparkle
Each gloss is formulated to create extra shine with a stay put application.